Hi friends! Are you ready for fairy hair? I am, and I'm so looking forward to sparkling you again. Please read this entire post for important information regarding the new policies and procedures I am putting in place to keep us all safe, healthy AND sparkly.
Sparkling starts August 1st - Scheduling is open NOW!
Pricing & Payments, Effective August 1
Starting August 1, 2020 my pricing will be adjusted to fall in line with the current market rate of $3/strand. My formally offered "special" will be $5 off every 15 strands (that's 15 strands for $40), though I will continue to slip in extra free strands as I go, because I can't help myself. ;)
For the time being, I am requesting a minimum purchase of 10 strands per appointment.
For redemption of gift certificates purchased prior to July 29, 2020 I will honor my previous rate of $2.50/strand.
I will continue to accept payment via cash, credit/debit card, and contactless payments such as Apple Pay. PLEASE NOTE: I will not be making change for cash purchases. If you plan to pay with cash, please bring exact change.
All Sparkling by Appointment Only
Schedule your appointment here
Appointments will be at my home in SW Portland (address provided with your appointment confirmation). We will be sparkling outdoors, so please consider wearing sunscreen and bringing a bottle of water!
My initial appointment hours are as follows (appointments start on the hour and half-hour):
- Tuesdays: 2:00-4:30pm
- Thursdays: 9:30-11:30am
- Fridays: 9:30-11:30am
- Alternate Saturdays (starting 8/1): 10am-4pm
These hours may change as we get into the swing of things. At the moment, the only appointment type I am allowing for self-scheduling is 10-15 strands. I would be delighted to set a longer appointment for you if you want more than 15 strands; please contact me directly via text (971-808-1128) or email if you would like to schedule that.
Schedule your appointment here
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Below is an overview of my planned approach to sparkling during this reopening period, and what I will be asking of you as my wonderful customers:
- First and foremost, if you or a family member is ill, please stay home! There are no penalties for canceling your appointment, though I do appreciate as much notice as possible. Similarly, if there is any illness in my household group I will cancel all appointments until we are certain there is no COVID risk.
- Masks are required for all individuals; please provide your own mask, and put it on prior to approaching the building.
- I will give you a pump or spray of hand sanitizer as soon as you arrive for your appointment, same for me.
- I will ask you to select your color(s) at the beginning of your appointment, without touching the packages, so I can remove all strands needed at once to eliminate back-and-forth contact.
- Please plan to come alone or only bring the family member(s) who will be receiving sparkles at the appointment. Appointments may be shared by family members, but I request that friends (non-household members) schedule separate appointments.
- Standardized appointment length with more time between customers to allow me to sanitize all equipment/materials after every appointment. Please be on time to your appointment so that I can stay on track with this!
- I will be asking you to enter and leave via my back gate (text me when you arrive for your appointment), and will not be offering indoor or restroom access. (Sorry!)
- I have missed you! Chit-chat and catching up are great, but my goal will be to get you sparkly and get you out again as quickly as possible to minimize our exposure to each other. Please know that I love you anyway!
Once again, appointments are open starting THIS SATURDAY, August 1! Schedule your appointment here today!
Thank you for all of your support and encouragement as we navigate these times together. Fairy hair may not be an "essential service" in the grand scheme of things, but it sure can help bring a little cheer into our lives! I am so looking forward to sparkling you again.